How to Curl Hair with a Wand
Nowadays, looks come first. Boys tend to look for a girl like Gal Cadot, while girls fantasize for a man like Henry Cavill. Women, tend to use different kinds of beauty products to make ourselves appealing to the eyes of others. Well, I understand your case. I’m also too conscious what my face looks like, or thinking if my curve is ok, or if my hair is still on its shape.
Have you ever experienced coming to a party but do still doesn’t have an idea how your hair will look like? In the 21st century, curly hair is the new beauty because curly hair adds emotion and style to anyone’s Outfit of the Day (OOTD). There are so many ways to curl your hair, but the latest and trending is the Wand Hair Curler. There are so many boutiques offering this kind of product, but do you know how to use this and what are the safety precaution to avoid any accidents? If you don’t know, here’s the answer to your worries:
- Look for A High- Quality Product
Since there are a lot of imitations that are sold in the market, you need to be careful in choosing your Wand Hair Curler. You need to be specific, and it should pass the high-quality standards. With this technique, you can avoid any malfunctions or any accidents.
- Choose a Size of Barrels for Your Curling Style
Primarily, there are 3 sizes of barrels you’ll choose depending on your preference. The large barrels will give a loosen curl, the medium barrels will give you a French-like hair, and the small barrels will give you a goddess hair look because it produces tiny curls.
- Be conscious of the Temperature you’re Going to Set
This is the third thing that you’re going to make, set the temperature of your Wand Hair Curler according to your hair thickness. The thicker the hair that you have, the higher the temperature you’ll set because if you apply to much heat there more chances of hair damages. It is recommended to start at 300 mostly applicable for all kinds of hairs.
- Pinch a Hair
Now, visualize first what look you want to have. Then, pinch an exact amount in your hair and comb it until it settles down.
- Wrap the Hair
Wrap your hair around the curling barrels. Estimate the seconds or minutes that you’ll be letting your hair attach in the barrels. In doing this, you avoid skin contact to the barrel because this emits heat and that could hurt you.
2.Set Your Curled Hair To Your Palm
After removing your hair to the barrels, set your hair to your palm and see if you’re satisfied with the curls. There are so many techniques that you could make to have a perfect curl just like stretching it to loosen up the curls.
3.Repeat the Instruction 4 to 6
With this, you still need to be conscious of the temperature!
The 21st-century teenagers are very particular with what would they look like, though proper hygiene is essential. We are too obsessed of what we could make us pleasant in the eyes of others. But as a reminder, no matter how beautiful you are, no man/woman would love you forever if you don’t value attitude.
Best Curling Irons And Hair Wands, According To Online Reviews
- NEW Double Ceramic 1 inch rose gold curling iron designed to create beautiful classic...
- Higher ceramic content for even heat and gorgeous, long lasting styles with less...
- 30 heat settings with instant heat up to 400 DegreeF and Turbo Heat boost for...
- Unique cool tip for safe, easy handling and Auto Off feature
- Dual voltage for international travel
- Most Hot Tools products are UL listed. This information is placed on the product’s...
- Create silky, defined curls with the Infinitipro By Conair Tourmaline Ceramic 1 inch...
- Nano technology reduces frizz for healthy looking, shiny hair; Bonus protective heat...
- 400 F high heat for long lasting results with even heat, eliminating hot spots for...
- Features uniform heat recovery; 5 precision LED heat settings; Auto off
- On turning on power or low 285 degree fahrenheit setting will become illuminated;...
- New: 2X Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Combats Frizz and Adds Massive Shine
- Unique Deep Waver Barrel for beach or sculpted waves
- High Heat Up to 400 Degree Fahrenheit (because we know you like it hot)
- New: Dual Voltage for Worldwide Use
- NEW: Auto shut off for safety; Number of heat settings - 30