How Much Does It Cost To Touch Up Your Roots?
Touching up your roots is an excellent approach to keep your hair appearing young and healthy. But what is the cost of doing so? In this post, we’ll look at how much it costs to touch up your roots, what factors influence the price, and how to save money.
What Is Root Touch Up?
Root touch up is a hair coloring procedure performed to hide gray hairs or to renew your hair’s color. It is usually done at the hair’s roots, where the color has faded the greatest. Root touch-ups are an excellent method to keep your hair looking vibrant and healthy without committing to a complete head of color.
How Much Does Root Touch Up Cost?
The cost of root touch up varies according on the salon, the kind of color used, and the length of your hair. Root touch up procedures often cost between $50 and $150.
Factors That Affect the Cost of Root Touch Up
- Salon: The cost of root touch up can vary depending on the salon. Salons that specialize in hair coloring services may charge more than salons that offer general hair services. Additionally, salons located in more affluent areas may charge more than salons located in less affluent areas.
- Type of Color: The type of color used can also affect the cost of root touch up. Permanent color is more expensive than semi-permanent color, and professional color is more expensive than drugstore color.
- Length of Hair: The length of your hair can also affect the cost of root touch up. Longer hair requires more product and more time to color, so it may cost more than shorter hair.
Tips for Saving Money on Root Touch Up
- Do It Yourself: If you’re comfortable coloring your own hair, you can save money by doing it yourself. You can purchase professional-grade hair color from a beauty supply store or online. Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully and use the right products for your hair type.
- Look for Deals: Many salons offer discounts and promotions on hair coloring services. Be sure to check the salon’s website or social media pages for any deals or promotions they may be offering.
- Go to a Beauty School: Beauty schools offer discounted services performed by students under the supervision of a licensed instructor. This is a great way to get professional-quality services at a fraction of the cost.
Root touch-ups are an excellent method to keep your hair looking vibrant and healthy without committing to a complete head of color. The cost of root touch up varies according to the salon, the kind of color used, and the length of your hair. You may save money on root touch up by doing it yourself, looking for bargains, or attending a beauty school. You can maintain your hair looking amazing without breaking the budget if you follow these guidelines.