It’s critical to think about time while tinting your brows. It’s ideal to book your session one week before or after any other brow treatments. This is to prevent excessive tension or injury to your brows, which might lead to breakage or other issues.
If you must color your brows on the same day as another treatment, there are precautions you may take. You might, for example, request that your technician apply the tint and remove it immediately, rather than keeping it on for the standard period of time. This can assist to lessen the likelihood of breakage and other problems.
It’s also worth mentioning that certain brow treatments are more harmful than others. For example, if you bleach and perm your brows, you may be more prone to breakage and other issues. Before making a selection, discuss to your technician about the risks and advantages of each treatment.
Finally, one of the most prevalent issues with brow tinting is adhesive adhering to the skin. This can be irritating and unattractive, but it can also be prevented if proper measures are taken. You may, for example, request that your technician use a mild glue that is less likely to create difficulties.
Additionally, you can protect your skin by applying a barrier cream or petroleum jelly around the edges of your brows before the treatment.
Are you able to tint your brows after lamination?
1. Create a brow tinting kit specifically designed for use after lamination.
2. Offer a special package deal for customers who want to have both services done together.
3. Develop a line of tinted brow gels that can be used to add color to brows post-lamination.
4. Train brow technicians to offer tinting services as an add-on to lamination.
5. Offer a free brow tinting service to customers who book a lamination appointment.
6. Create a special formula of tint that is gentle enough to use immediately after lamination.
7. Develop a line of brow pencils or powders that can be used to add color to brows post-lamination.
8. Host a social media campaign showcasing before and after photos of customers who have had their brows tinted after lamination.
9. Offer a discount for customers who return for a tinting service within a certain timeframe after their lamination appointment.
10. Partner with a makeup brand to create a custom brow tinting product that is designed to work in conjunction with lamination.