Are you yearning for the perfect chic look?
Well, grab an eye liner right away to redefine your looks. You can put your innovation to test.
To help you out, we will just unveil different approaches to use a liner on your eyes.
Knowing Your Tools: Different Types of Eye Liners Available
To get a chic look, you need to know about the different makeup items available.
For example, you will find three different varieties of eye liners in the market.
- Gel: You can dab the gel on your eyes to get the matte effect. This liner works perfectly for the novice users. Get thick or thin lines with the gel liner.
- Pencil: It is perfect whenever you prone to make mistakes while applying it. Blend your mistakes to get a smoky eye look.
- Liquid: The liquid one is meant for the experts. It helps to create precise lines. You can get a nib or pen for the application.
Secret Unleashed for Magnifying Your Beauty Using a Liner
Flaunting Semi-Outlined Eye Liner
A semi-outlined liner wonderfully highlights your eyes.
Use a gel eye liner to apply this technique flawlessly. You may also need an angled brush for this purpose. Now, carefully trace your lash line and create a winged effect.
To get this effect, stretch the liner out at the corners. Next, your focus should be on the outermost part of your eye. Draw a line from the outermost part to the halfway point of the bottom lash-line.
Nail the Skinny Cat-Eye Look
Grab a liquid eye liner to get the skinny cat-eye look.
Avoid fumbling when using the liquid eye liner because it will take a long time to clear up the smudge. The simple rule is to start past the inner corner of the eye to line the top lash line.
Now, elongate the eyes by extending out past the outer corner of the eye. Get hold of some flashy jeweled lashes to add this dramatic look.
Perfect Look for Work
You have no time to elaborate your makeup while going for work; Just outline the outer half of your eyelid, and it does the magic. For the wide set, eyes line the entire eyelid.
Tips You Should Remember
- Before fresh application of the liner, use a cotton swab to remove the last night makeup.
- If you are using a pencil, go for a liner with a sharp nib.
- Start application with thinner lines to avoid thicker liner on one side.
- To avoid smudge, use a waterproof pencil eye liner to line the lower lash.
- Apply the liner to the outer V corner to enhance the small eyes.
- To avoid a gap between the liner and the lashes, line the eyes close to the lash line.
- Go for the best liner brands because eye area is quite sensitive.
Ardently follow the guideline to master the art of applying the eye liner perfectly. You will surely get compliments on your makeup skill.