BaByliss Pro Nano titanium-plated ultra-thin straightener review
This product has ion technology to provide smooth and straight hair for women with frizzy, curly and coarse hair type. The tool has extra-long plates of titanium that help in providing even distribution of heat to the hair. The ultra-thin nature of this high-tech straightener makes it lightweight and extremely easy to work with.
About the product:-
- Nano titanium material acts as a good conductor of heat helping in faster straightening and also emitting negative ions that provide moisture to the hair.
- The ultra-thin design and extra-long plates reach up to 450F and help in straightening wider section of your hair, increasing the speed, effectiveness and styling flexibility.
- The titanium plates conduct high heat and resist corrosion.
- The soft metallic-toned, Ryton housings help in withstanding ultra-high temperature while the ergonomic design provide extreme comfort.
- This hair styling tool is extremely lightweight and easy to use.
- The top quality titanium plates provide a sleek and smooth finish to the hair.
- The emission of infrared and negative ions disperses moisture to your hair inside out and minimizes the heat damage.
- It heats up very fast and the 5” long plates help in quick straightening that reduces time and fatigue.
- Being thin and lightweight, this straightener is perfect for taking along if you happen to travel a lot.
- Because of retaining the heat, it is difficult to hold it for a long time as the handle becomes hot while using.
- It does not have any digital settings, rather everything is manual.
- Because of it length, it often becomes difficult to control.
This straightener from BaByliss is one of the most highly rated hair styling tools in the market that provides the straightest and sleekest finish while retaining moisture to the hair. It comes with different plate sizes for every type of hair and style.